Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I had a great hair day

[Again, written on 10/18/11, but I forgot to publish. For your reading pleasure, or whatever it is that keeps you reading this.]

The simple things in life.  This week, I was getting ready to leave the house.  Usually after taking a shower, I just let my hair dry as I finish getting ready.  It's short, so it dries fast.  Then I pin it out of my face and take off.  I had some extra time, so I blew it out.  Sometimes I straighten it because it has this annoying wave of a curl on only one side.  I would love the curl, but it's only on one side.  Irritating. So, this day, I rummaged through Kassy's hair-fixing devices and found a curling iron that doesn't have that piece that you clamp onto your hair.  It's just a round wand.  Interesting.  The last time I tried to curl my hair, it was too short, I burned both of my ears and three fingers.  grrrrrr.  But this one seemed to work. I curled all my hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment