Saturday, October 29, 2011

I had a CT scan today

[This was written on 10/29/2011, but never published.  So here it is, out of order. So sue me.]

Not how I wanted to spend my Friday night, that's for sure.  I had a PET scan last month that, at first glance, looked a lot like my last one.  A couple of new spots, a couple of smaller spots.  I also have disc problems.  I went to an ortho/spine guy at UCSD.  He came in and we talked.  He read the PET scan report, and asked me about the new tumor at C2. I told him my neck always hurts.  He pulled the film up and we went through it.  He showed me the bright glowing spot there next to my hardware.  There is only about 35% of C2 left anyway.  He seemed concerned.  He wanted me to get a CT right away, and to get in to see the surgeon right away.  (He's a clinician.)

No comments:

Post a Comment