Friday, February 3, 2012

Chemo cycle 4, 2012

Day 3.  1:50 a.m.  Can't sleep.  Trying to read up anything new, at all, for treatment.  Last scan came back a little confusing.  Oncologist thinks things are good, and disagrees with the radiologist's report.  The scan themselves are a little scary.  Oncologist is going to talk to techs over a the scan place to find out what protocol is on.  I usually get my scan after radiation goes in for 45 minutes.  This time is was an hour.  Well, that's all I  know for now.  I'll get through this cycle, and get through 2 more, then hopefully get a blessed break.  My mom was unable to come down this time, as she was unknowingly exposed to chicken pox.  Not good for a cancer patient on chemo.  And I have never had chicken pox.  And it's not good for her, because she has has shingles before, and can get them again, now.  So I'm concerned about her.  And, at 1:58 a.m., about to fall asleep at the computer.  Hopefully, I can fall asleep in bed now.

Please pray that this chemo is actually working and not tricking us.  Please pray for speedy recovery, and for support for my family.

God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment