Friday, January 13, 2012

Chemo Round 2, cycle 3, day 4

I saw my doctor Tuesday before my scheduled chemo.  He said that my blood cell counts looked good, and he wanted me to go onward to a full dose.  He tried to sugarcoat a little that each time would get easier, and that seems to be true so far.  Now they give my Zofran through the IV, which then promptly triggers a migraine.  (see pic below.)

This afternoon, I'm not feeling great.  But my blood pressure is normal (on meds), and my catecholamines have come down since the first cycle, and that's a good sign.  Now it's time for a PET scan.  So that will be scheduled in the next few weeks.

My mom is back at my house from Bakersfield to help, and the kids are going back to school. Shout out to my friend Angie who is doing chemo now, too, half way across the country.  Zebra power, baby.


Gotta go.  God is Love.


2 comments: